Robin Williams 21st july 1951 - the Best of America

• Subscriber

I cry every time I see this ...

when you spend a good hour of your childhood with a person... even if that person is transmitting to you from a box in the corner of your room... that person becomes part of your childhood, part of your culture... part of your memories...and when that person makes you laugh so hard that you forget all your worries, that person seeps into your very soul, and you take them for granted and then they are gone....we will never forget our Clown Prince... thank you Robin for making us laugh and lightening the dark days... we miss you and we will never forget you, how can we when you are part of us...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Subscriber

He was so full of life it's still hard to believe he is gone, he was a comedic genius. So sad he was so depressed, ironic that he gave so many joy and laughter with his wit

• Subscriber

The word genius is over used quite a lot but for Mr Williams it just didn't even come close to describing him I'm sure he holds quite a court wherever he is now. Mork out Nanoo-nanoo

• Subscriber

what a beautiful baby girl!!! 

Bono as a baby.... ha ha 

I think Bono's mum looks absolutely beautiful.. she has this serene, graceful quality... something that even the Queen's of Hollywood do not possess...

this is why he fell head over heels for Alison... she has the same inner grace...