Sec 114 view at MSG?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thank you daviddevaul! You just made my night. I'll be in 114 row 10 tomorrow and have been agonizing over the view potential. This photo really helped put me at ease (and saved me $$$) from attempting an above face value resale ticket.

• Subscriber

This made my night!  We have seats in row 4 of section 110, which is the same view as section 114 (but on Adam's side).  We also have one seat in section 104, but I think the 110 seats will be better.  Has anyone sat in section 104 at MSG?  We are bringing our 13 year old, huge u2 fan.....we are so excited:-)

• Subscriber

This made my night!  We have seats in row 4 of section 110, which is the same view as section 114 (but on Adam's side).  We also have one seat in section 104, but I think the 110 seats will be better.  Has anyone sat in section 104 at MSG?  We are bringing our 13 year old, huge u2 fan.....we are so excited:-)

I was in section 102 on Sunday and the views of the e stage and the catwalk were great and the main stage in the distance, but the section is dead on facing the wedge end of the giant screen, so the result was you couldn't see anything on the screens. 

Given that 104 is to the side of where I was, I think you'll be in a great spot!  Let us know how it goes...