Pardon?

.Can't believe I'm the first with this.... ;)

Well, that's exactly what I want to avoid! :)

So, any specific info on the volume up in the high seats, back few rows - specifically, behind the stage would be appreciated.

Hope it is loud that is how concerts should be 360 was pathetic no where near loud enough 

For MSG, it feels like it's much louder the higher you go. Last Wednesday, I was in section 119 and the volume was high, but not uncomfortable for me.

Tonight I was on the Bridge - up in the rafters, side stage (looking down at Adam) and at times it was uncomfortably loud (bomb/news sequence). I brought earplugs for my 11 year old - she asked for them as soon as they went into Gloria and left them in all night.

I've had that kind of experience at MSG before - the higher you are, the louder it seems.

For MSG, it feels like it's much louder the higher you go. Last Wednesday, I was in section 119 and the volume was high, but not uncomfortable for me.

Tonight I was on the Bridge - up in the rafters, side stage (looking down at Adam) and at times it was uncomfortably loud (bomb/news sequence). I brought earplugs for my 11 year old - she asked for them as soon as they went into Gloria and left them in all night.

I've had that kind of experience at MSG before - the higher you are, the louder it seems.

Well, the speakers are all in the ceiling pointing down for this tour, so.... 

The speakers are suspended from the central oval rails above the large screen, pointing sideways outwards and then down to the floor, so I would expect the highest seats to have the quietest sound, as not many speakers are angled upwards.

At the O2, I would expect this to be the case, as the highest seats really are high up - the top level of seats (400s) has an incredibly sleep incline - they don't recommend them for those with vertigo!!!!

^^^ I was in the very back row of the top tier at the O2 once (for Monty Python!).

I have to say I'm not great with heights and I was pretty scared getting to and from my seat. It feels as if you could fall all the way down if you tripped. 

I do have front row of the upper tier for one night for U2 so I'm hoping that is quite a decent view.

^^^ I was in the very back row of the top tier at the O2 once (for Monty Python!).

I have to say I'm not great with heights and I was pretty scared getting to and from my seat. It feels as if you could fall all the way down if you tripped. 

I do have front row of the upper tier for one night for U2 so I'm hoping that is quite a decent view.

Don't even get me started! I've been right up near the back for Jamiroquai, Nine Inch Nails, The National, etc...Thankfully I'm on the floor for U2!

The O2 cheap seats, I know - that place is badly designed, way too steep on the upper tier. Should be a good view of the whole arena. As an ex-drummer, I'm looking forward to watching Larry from behind the stage. Just hope it's not ridiculously loud - being an ex-drummer!

I was in the Chase Bridges(the highest section) for NYC8 last night, and it got VERY loud. Then again, that could be because the Chase Bridges are closer to the speakers than the nosebleed seats are but still, it got VERY loud. For me, it wasn't really a problem and I didn't see anyone with earplugs.

Don't even get me started! I've been right up near the back for Jamiroquai, Nine Inch Nails, The National, etc...Thankfully I'm on the floor for U2!

Sounds like just the place to be for when they play Vertigo

Sign in to follow this