Feedback on seats in Section 202?

• Subscriber

I think 202 might be pretty good. I was in 204 and you could see the E stage really well. 204 is on the far end so the screen blocked the middle of the I stage and part of the walkway in between. The section isn't on an angle but dead on so we couldn't see the screen. 202 is more in the corner so hopefully the screen will be at an angle and they'll be able to see it. I took some quick looks in the sections next to 204 and they looked better in terms of screen view.

Well I was in section 111 which is behind the stage and I could see fine. However, section 112 (the one directly behind the stage) had no view of the video board. Since you are at the angle I think you will have an easy time viewing the stage. Being at that angle makes a world of difference. 

• Subscriber

I sat in 102 last weekend and you have a great view from that angle of everything except the giant screens.  102 was basically at the end edge of the screens.  It's a pity to miss the visuals from them, but you'll have a great sight line for the e stage and the catwalk and the I stage.

Oh, and you'll have way more legroom than in the seats facing the screens (e.g sections 118, 119, etc).  I'm short and even for me, the few times we actually sat in 118 Thursday night, your knees touched the seats in front of you.  Even with all that corporate sponsorship, I guess MSG needs to squeeze every last penny they can from the venue.

enjoy the show!