• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Great thank you! Yet another Q: Sometimes they go to the GA line, sometimes they just do autographs by the artist entrance/loading dock -- where is the best place at MSG to try for? Usually they show b/t 130-3 for soundcheck but I haven't been to MSG in ages and can't remember where the soundcheck/loading entrance is (or if that matters)

Thanks!!!!!! 

• Subscriber
Here is the text of the email some of the Red Zoners got the day of the show, it has some helpful info:

(RED) Zone Fans

There have been some guests who did not have their tickets in hand at check in at the last shows.  In order to check in for the (RED) Zone in New York, you must have your tickets in hand.  If you have to collect these from the Box Office, please do so before coming to the Chase Entrance.  

The Box Office is located in Chase Square in the main lobby of Madison Square Garden on 7th Avenue, as shown on the map below.  

If you arrive after 8.15pm, you will need to text me on the number below and then head to the GA wristband collection desk at the bottom of Tower D, accessed through Chase Square, to the right of the Box Office windows.

See you at the show tonight.

Best

Emma

Hello from the U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour!

We hope you’re as excited as we are about U2’s NEW YORK concert and gearing up for their most innovative and ground-breaking show yet.

ATTENTION: Please refer to the following information regarding the collection process for your (RED) Zone ticket purchase.

Your (Red) Zone wristband(s) will be available for collection from the (Red) Zone Check In Desk located at Madison Square Garden, Chase Entrance on 31st Street as shown on the map below.  Please look out for the (RED) signage. 

Check in will be open from 5.30pm day of the show, Sunday 26th July 2015Tickets are not transferable or refundable.

In order to ensure expedited and efficient check-in for our valued Red Zone guests, please remember these packages are non-transferable and the purchaser must be present at the check in and show their govt issued ID in order to redeem the (RED) Zone package.

Please ensure that you have sufficient photo ID, along with your booking reference number and credit card to present upon arrival.

Doors to the show open at 6.30pm (time subject to change). Your (RED) Zone hosts will greet you upon arrival at the check in location and then show you where your designated (RED) Zone is located. 

In order to be entered for the opportunity to win a back stage tour you must arrive and be checked in by 6.10pm – please note that this is subject to change due to production and back stage needs.

Should you arrive after 8.00pm, please text me on, 818 445 4353 so I can meet you with your (RED) Zone wristbands.

Please refer to the venue’s webpage (www.thegarden.com) for parking information. 

If you have any problems on show day, please send a text to Emma on +1 818 445 4353 on the day.  See you there!

I am really excited to meet you.

Best wishes

Emma 

(RED) Zone Co-ordinator

U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Tour 2015

Cell: +1 818 445 4353 – to text only on day of show

Please do not reply to this email, as this inbox is not monitored.

• Subscriber

Can you please clarify what you mean by "right across" ? I was in GA North side last night and they let us in behind the e-stage to the right. Thanks for your help!

• Subscriber

Got it THANK YOU!! For some reason I never got this mail!! Any other advice on best chances to see if I can get one of the boys to sign my Bono-sweat copy of Alice in Wonderland per my questions above about soundcheck Q. I am so excited!!

• Subscriber

Ok, thank you for all your answers, in return I'd like to offer up some of my own thoughts on Rail positions (: I've been to all the SJ and CHI shows and here is my advice. GA experience: If you are GA, and early, what I have done is opt for a rail a little bit back from the stage to start the show. Then I've loved being able to back off the rail and watch the overheads. You won't get your rail back, so if you really want to stay in one place against the rail for the whole show my opinion is you may miss out a bit. Even if you are farther back from the eStage you can see great from the floor and won't get your view blocked by a sea of iPhones with people reaching over their heads to get a better shot. That's been my only beef with this show. I've been guilty of it b/c its so awesome to be close to the band, but was really sensitive about blocking other peoples view behind me. Eventually I just stopped with the photos/videos, b/c there is more on insta and youtube then I could possibly need from any show.

Back to the strategy...you can move down to the e-stage during and then position yourself accordingly for the rest of the show, I just kind of followed the band's lead the first couple of shows and it was great. Wound up 2 people back from the rails at the estage most nights which was great. I think this time I may lock onto the rails upfront on thursday. The Redzone rails are off to the sides of the stage but the band plays to the corners a lot so its still cool, and you won't get as squashed -- as people get drunker prepare for drinks getting spilled on you. Bono usually takes care of rinsing that off though -- I've managed to get Bonotized 3 solid times already (:  If I was only seeing one show this is how I'd do it.

If you are doing more than one show, either GA or RZ, I would try to get MainStage rails for one show and eStage rails for another. Hope this is helpful. The other nice thing about RZ is you can wander off down to the stage and get back closer to the MainStage then you would in GA when they move back there. Thats probably the best advantage from my point of view. 

Im so in love with this tour!!

• Subscriber

Here is the text of the email some of the Red Zoners got the day of the show, it has some helpful info:

(RED) Zone Fans

There have been some guests who did not have their tickets in hand at check in at the last shows.  In order to check in for the (RED) Zone in New York, you must have your tickets in hand.  If you have to collect these from the Box Office, please do so before coming to the Chase Entrance.  

The Box Office is located in Chase Square in the main lobby of Madison Square Garden on 7th Avenue, as shown on the map below.  

If you arrive after 8.15pm, you will need to text me on the number below and then head to the GA wristband collection desk at the bottom of Tower D, accessed through Chase Square, to the right of the Box Office windows.

Best

Emma

We hope you’re as excited as we are about U2’s NEW YORK concert and gearing up for their most innovative and ground-breaking show yet.

ATTENTION: Please refer to the following information regarding the collection process for your (RED) Zone ticket purchase.

Your (Red) Zone wristband(s) will be available for collection from the (Red) Zone Check In Desk located at Madison Square Garden, Chase Entrance on 31st Street as shown on the map below.  Please look out for the (RED) signage. 

Check in will be open from 5.30pm day of the show, Sunday 26th July 2015Tickets are not transferable or refundable.

In order to ensure expedited and efficient check-in for our valued Red Zone guests, please remember these packages are non-transferable and the purchaser must be present at the check in and show their govt issued ID in order to redeem the (RED) Zone package.

Please ensure that you have sufficient photo ID, along with your booking reference number and credit card to present upon arrival.

Doors to the show open at 6.30pm (time subject to change). Your (RED) Zone hosts will greet you upon arrival at the check in location and then show you where your designated (RED) Zone is located. 

In order to be entered for the opportunity to win a back stage tour you must arrive and be checked in by 6.10pm – please note that this is subject to change due to production and back stage needs.

Should you arrive after 8.00pm, please text me on, 818 445 4353 so I can meet you with your (RED) Zone wristbands.

Please refer to the venue’s webpage (www.thegarden.com) for parking information. 

If you have any problems on show day, please send a text to Emma on +1 818 445 4353 on the day.  See you there!

Best wishes

Emma 

(RED) Zone Co-ordinator

Ok, what concerns me about this is, it says "TICKET IN HAND" - but my ticket is an eTicket!

• Subscriber

I had an eticket and got in no problem on Monday night. Don't worry!

(RED) Zone Fans

There have been some guests who did not have their tickets in hand at check in at the last shows. In order to check in for the (RED) Zone in New York, you must have your tickets in hand. If you have to collect these from the Box Office, please do so before coming to the Chase Entrance.

Best

Emma

We hope you’re as excited as we are about U2’s NEW YORK concert and gearing up for their most innovative and ground-breaking show yet.

Your (Red) Zone wristband(s) will be available for collection from the (Red) Zone Check In Desk located at Madison Square Garden, Chase Entrance on 31st Street as shown on the map below. Please look out for the (RED) signage.

Check in will be open from 5.30pm day of the show, Sunday 26th July 2015. Tickets are not transferable or refundable.

In order to ensure expedited and efficient check-in for our valued Red Zone guests, please remember these packages are non-transferable and the purchaser must be present at the check in and show their govt issued ID in order to redeem the (RED) Zone package.

Doors to the show open at 6.30pm (time subject to change). Your (RED) Zone hosts will greet you upon arrival at the check in location and then show you where your designated (RED) Zone is located.

Should you arrive after 8.00pm, please text me on, 818 445 4353 so I can meet you with your (RED) Zone wristbands.

If you have any problems on show day, please send a text to Emma on +1 818 445 4353 on the day. See you there!

Best wishes

Emma

(RED) Zone Co-ordinator

Ok, what concerns me about this is, it says "TICKET IN HAND" - but my ticket is an eTicket!