So what's the scuttlebutt on a possible stadium tour?

• Subscriber

Apparently there might be a few gigs at Croke Park in Dublin next year, which would indicate that a return trip to Europe may be on the cards. If they want to do more UK gigs the Olympic Stadium in London (built for the 2012 games) is reopening next year as a multi-purpose venue so we could potentially see them making a trip there.

• Subscriber

There's no recent news that I know of, but before this year's legs started, various folks (including Edge) said they'd be doing a 2016 stadium leg(s).

• Subscriber

I hope that they stick to arena's. I immensley enjoyed them inside and SOI is an intimate album IMO. Maybe SOE will lend itself to biger venues? I really hope that they follow through with the intial idea of two completely different shows.

• Subscriber

Yes arenas would be great! But I will take what I can get, as long as they just come back!  

Now if I could only figure out how to get GA tickets, if/when they come back.  I totally struck out in the presale and general sales for all Boston and NYC shows.  12 shows. Nothing. Got RZ one night, and seats for a few other nights.   I had my PC, laptop, and phone app going.  

• Subscriber

I've heard the Croke Park rumour too. Just wish something would be announced either way. I've got a holiday to book for next year!

I've provisionally booked a hotel for the end of December in Dublin. Free cancellation if the gigs don't happen! 4 Nights. Double room £187. Happy days!

Archived