Spare GA ticket available for Turin 1

• Subscriber

Hi

Maybe....if no go on accomodation idea.

You're probably aware that these GA tickets are only available on the night.

I'll give it a few more days, and if accomodation is a no go, I'll get back t you. Ok ? 

Cheers

• Subscriber

Hi. Accomodation idea did not work out, so am now willing to sell the spare ticket. Are you still interested ? If so, can you get back to me asap either here, or at [MOD EDIT: please no Emails. Use PMs. Thanks]

• Subscriber

Hi. price is €78, which is face value plus purchase charges. Both of the tickets are on the one e -mail I got when I purchased them. These tickets will only be available on the day of the gig, so suggest we meet up in Turin next week. I am arriving in Turin on Thursday, so happy to meet on Thursday night (if you're in Turin then) or on the Friday morning to arrange things. If you can absolutely commit to purchasing the ticket, I guarantee that I will have it for you :) . I tried to include my e mail address in my last message but it was not allowed, saying PMs only....what is PM ?  

• Community Moderator

Hi. price is €78, which is face value plus purchase charges. Both of the tickets are on the one e -mail I got when I purchased them. These tickets will only be available on the day of the gig, so suggest we meet up in Turin next week. I am arriving in Turin on Thursday, so happy to meet on Thursday night (if you're in Turin then) or on the Friday morning to arrange things. If you can absolutely commit to purchasing the ticket, I guarantee that I will have it for you :) . I tried to include my e mail address in my last message but it was not allowed, saying PMs only....what is PM ?  

PM = Private Message...