2 Red Zone tickets for the 13 Sep Amsterdam concert

Gadget01

Hi- I'm new to the forum here. I had no idea there was a U2 forum until a few days ago but I've been a fan since the Joshua Tree album.

The last show I got to see was in 2009 in Tampa. I paid big $$ for the Red Zone and it was awesome. When I learned they were going on tour again, I jumped at getting a pair of Red Zone tickets but wanted to combine it with a little European vacation so I purchased a pair of Red Zone tickets back in December... for a concert nearly a year later hoping that nothing would stand in the way of going.

Well, now it's 2 weeks away and I can't go.

I purchased the tickets on Ticketmaster.NL for 270 Euros each, so after exchange rates it came to $719. I am not looking to make any sort of profit- just hoping to minimize my losses.

I would like to offer them up to a true U2 fan that wants to go and have a fantastic experience before I go to eBay.The image of the ticket in this post is a slightly redacted screenshot of PDF, which I will email to the buyer.

I open to recommendations and reasonable offers. 

Thanks

• Community Moderator

be aware that the only possible offer here is what the ticket marks as the price (plus the ticketing service charges) or lower than ,that if that's bok with you - bids, best or reasonable offers over the original price are not allowed...