Presale codes that disappeared (MERGED)

danielsentana

• Subscriber

Now that it has been confirmed that there will be shows in Ireland in November

As of right now nothing has been confirmed... Once the information appears in the homepage, the tours section and here, then it would be the moment in which it will be confirmed...

If there are Dublin shows, be certain that all the procedures for any possible presale will be posted in the site and in the board...

please have patience, exercise any and all caution and wait for the official information (if indeed there is reason to have it)...

I call this a confirmation: http://www.u2.com/news/title/coming-home/news/

:)

The shows have not been officially announced, but the unused presale codes are missing from our personal account info. Does anyone know why?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I am awaiting with bated breath. I kept my presale code issued late 2014 for the Dublin show, but I didn't resubscribe when my subscription ran out

-  basically because I've no use for vinyl- so the gift didn't appeal to me.

I'm hoping it will still work, if not I'll have to take my chances in the general sale :unsure:

Im in the process of re-emailing U2.com & I'll copy in Live Nation - my codes disappeared too - I had 'Innocence' access & I've been keeping them specifically for the Dublin (& now hopefully Belfast shows).   A friend of mine had his codes removed but upon emailing the contact link through the Shop part of U2.com he had his codes restored within 24 hours - no explanation given.  I'll update when I know more.

• Subscriber

It's seems odd the confirmation has come from a newspaper and u2.com just ran that story. I take it they would'nt unless it was actually happening but why not announce it officially on here stating when the dates and venue will be named instead of copy and pasting a newspaper article?. 

• Subscriber

It's seems odd the confirmation has come from a newspaper and u2.com just ran that story. I take it they would'nt unless it was actually happening but why not announce it officially on here stating when the dates and venue will be named instead of copy and pasting a newspaper article?. 

Nothing's ever straightforward with LN

Hopefully we get answers on the codes soon since it seems dates will be announced Wednesday

• Community Moderator

Anything new on this, now that the sale will start happening soon? :)

the show dates has just been announced...

No other information has been given yet...

So, keep checking periodically your email account and the site...

Edited by Max Tsukino
word correction