Presale codes that disappeared (MERGED)

danielsentana

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi - I've only signed up as a paid subscriber today.  I let my membership laspe as I was worried no Ireland shows would be announced.  Some people are telling me I'm too late for a presale code for the Ireland shows? Im hoping to go to the Belfast shows.

Surely as a paid subscriber I will be allocated a code?

Thanks

Tony

• Community Moderator

As of right now, the procedure for the presale is not available... therefore, there is no way to tell you were to find it...

Please have a little patience and keep checking the site and the forum periodically. Once all this info is available, it will be here...

Also, please check as thoroughly as possible you account info... right now you are appearing as a free member.

Please check for the emails sent when you paid your subscription. With those on hand, go to the CONTACT US form in the HELP section (http://www.u2.com/help) and request for your paid account status to be checked...

• Subscriber

Presale code missing from the Tours page but found it in one of U2.com newsletter emails so maybe do a search in your Gmail, Hotmail etc...

You sure thats not a coupon code for the U2 shop? I dont remember getting my presale code emailed to me. But i do remember it being within my account info but now its gone.

• Subscriber

Presale code missing from the Tours page but found it in one of U2.com newsletter emails so maybe do a search in your Gmail, Hotmail etc...

Is that a new email from today with the code or the original one from back then? She does have the original mail from last year that she could use if the code was still working...

• Subscriber

You sure thats not a coupon code for the U2 shop? I dont remember getting my presale code emailed to me. But i do remember it being within my account info but now its gone.

it's my presale code. For example, I was emailed about the NY presale back in March. The code was in that email.

Is that a new email from today with the code or the original one from back then? She does have the original mail from last year that she could use if the code was still working...

It's an old email from earlier this year.

Now, they may issue new replacement codes, nothing has been announced yet so we'll just have to wait until USA wakes up and starts emailing out the codes.

• Subscriber

So they keep us waiting a year for the Irish dates, then they decide, lets just wind them up a bit more with the missing codes by telling them they have  to wait for an email, they could of done both at the same time. I blame Live Nation.