Presale codes that disappeared (MERGED)

danielsentana

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Ok, i just found my missing presale code. If you have any of the emails from u2.com for presales for any of the shows all you need to do is scroll down and your access is at the end of the email, it looks like when they notify you by email for any presale shows it includes your access code automatically. So if you havent got any of the old emails for show presales, im fairly sure when you receive your presale notification email later for the Dublin /Belfast shows it will include your access code.

• Subscriber

KEPT MY CODE FOR DUBLIN DATES,WAS LUCKY TO SEE THE BAND IN CHICAGO AS MY DAUGHTER LIVES THERE,HOPEFULLY CODES WILL BE SENT OUT AGAIN :) I READ DUBLIN TICKETS ARE ON LINE SALES ONLY

Correct

• Community Manager

more news when emails go out before tomorrow by all accounts, (as updated http://www.u2.com/help page shows) this is what we know to date :

PRE-SALE & CODE INFO

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band’s November Irish shows?
A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?
A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

• Subscriber

I'm kinda getting anxious. I haven't had the codes reinstated yet (I'm in Ireland) Will they definitely be back before the presale starts tomorrow.

Since the whole presale is for people with codes, and no one has confirmed any codes restored yet... it stands to reason they will all re-appear in time. Otherwise, it will be a very sleepy pre-sale if no one can buy tickets. ;-)