Presale codes that disappeared (MERGED)

danielsentana

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

latest : http://www.u2.com/news/title/belfast-and-dublin---presales

On Thursday and Friday U2.com subscribers who've not yet taken part in a U2ieTour ticket  presale, can enter a presale for November’s Belfast and Dublin dates.

Subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI) will be able to enter the presale from Thursday September 10th (10am) until 12noon on Friday 11th.

Subscribers wanting to travel to Ireland for one of the shows will be able to enter a presale  from Friday at 12noon until 5pm.

There is a limit of two tickets per subscription and as with earlier presales tickets will be available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. (Don’t forget, the public onsale for these shows begins on Monday morning at 9am.)

If you’ve already purchased two tickets with a presale code for earlier U2ieTour shows you are not eligible for this presale.

To take part your subscription must have begun before yesterday’s announcement of the Irish dates.

Subscribers will be emailed details on taking part.

• Subscriber

So I have a code from the previous presales which I have not used.

Will this be valid for the Irish presale tomorrow morning?

I have not received a new code today so far via email or on the tours page

• Community Manager

hi

My subscription ends on the 11th September 2015. Will get I presale code for the Dublin shows. I am from Ireland.

Thanks,

Ronan Kiernan

did you not get one assigned to your last subscription?

Yes I did

if unused, should still be valid

• Community Manager

Actually displayed when my wife logged onto her account.  Mine did not have it.

As of a few months back all codes were removed from account / tour pages - we are waiting to see if they re-appear before presales

• Subscriber

I have heard some friends got their Pre Sale e-mails around 30 minutes ago, I still have nothing, and I know others who have not received theirs.

There is less than 12 hours to go to the presale, whats going on ? where is my e-mail, and who do I contact about this. Why have they waited until so late to issue these emails.

I checked back, and on previous presales, we received emails days in advance.

• Subscriber

I have heard some friends got their Pre Sale e-mails around 30 minutes ago, I still have nothing, and I know others who have not received theirs.

There is less than 12 hours to go to the presale, whats going on ? where is my e-mail, and who do I contact about this. Why have they waited until so late to issue these emails.

I checked back, and on previous presales, we received emails days in advance.

If you still have the previous presale notification emails, then isn't your code also in those emails?

FWIW, I'm still waiting on tonight's email, and I deleted all the previous emails so I don't know what my code is.

• Subscriber

I dont see it on my email it just says its on the tour page when i log in ( and it used to be there till the removed them)

I'm kinda getting anxious. I haven't had the codes reinstated yet (I'm in Ireland) Will they definitely be back before the presale starts tomorrow.

Since the whole presale is for people with codes, and no one has confirmed any codes restored yet... it stands to reason they will all re-appear in time. Otherwise, it will be a very sleepy pre-sale if no one can buy tickets. ;-)

If you still have the original email from about 5th December 2014, your pre sale code was quoted on that.