Sign in to follow this  
yardie

Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

A - If you’ve already bought two tickets in earlier pre-sales, your presale ticketing code is no longer valid. If you only bought one ticket in an earlier presale, your code will be valid to buy one more ticket in the Belfast/ Dublin presale.

Thanks Bigwave !

So Bigwave, any subscriber in Ireland can get presale access even if they already used their code for another show?

Where are the emails? If I stay up all night waiting I know I will fall asleep at 8am and the email will be delivered at 8:01 and I won't wake till 11, why do they wind us up like this? this place is getting like the security at the MSG gig.

I would like to purchase tickets for Dublin / have an unused code, but the VISA is on my husbands name. Will this be valid as an entry for GA or does the VISA also has to be on your own name?

Thanks.

So Bigwave, any subscriber in Ireland can get presale access even if they already used their code for another show?

my reading of it was if you used your code ( for 2 tickets) then it is no longer valid. if you used it for 1 ticket you can still use it to buy 1 more ticket ( 2 tix per code)

Edited by jadmix

no : 

Q - I have already used my unique presale access code to buy tickets for U2ieTour shows earlier in 2015, can I use it again in presales for the Belfast/Dublin shows ?

A - If you’ve already bought two tickets in earlier pre-sales, your presale ticketing code is no longer valid. If you only bought one ticket in an earlier presale, your code will be valid to buy one more ticket in the Belfast/ Dublin presale.

my reading of it was if you used your code then it is no longer valid.

Answer 1 seems to say any members in Ireland, it doesn't say members in Ireland who haven't used their codes. Bigwave can you clarify?

I would like to purchase tickets for Dublin / have an unused code, but the VISA is on my husbands name. Will this be valid as an entry for GA or does the VISA also has to be on your own name?

Thanks.

whichever card you use for GA tix , that must be present on entry to venue, and some venues have been checking ID's match card details etc (some more than others), so that would be at your own risk

my reading of it was if you used your code then it is no longer valid.

Answer 1 seems to say any members in Ireland, it doesn't say members in Ireland who haven't used their codes. Bigwave can you clarify?

Answer 2 she says... no

i thought i couldn't get more screwed up with their policy but here it comes again. To clarify, i have been saving up this presale code for the Dublin shows and after being a paid member for practiclly decades already was pretty sure that with the 'experience' status i will get the tix in a second. But no, now everyone from ireland can get ti before me and anybody who joined the u2.com club yesterday has the same chance. Will never again extend my subscription, will not even try to get the Dublin tix, major disappointment ! Bono doesn't need to thank me for 500 pounds again.

i thought i couldn't get more screwed up with their policy but here it comes again. To clarify, i have been saving up this presale code for the Dublin shows and after being a paid member for practiclly decades already was pretty sure that with the 'experience' status i will get the tix in a second. But no, now everyone from ireland can get ti before me and anybody who joined the u2.com club yesterday has the same chance. Will never again extend my subscription, will not even try to get the Dublin tix, major disappointment ! Bono doesn't need to thank me for 500 pounds again.

Sign in to follow this