• Subscriber

Bigwave - what if I used my 2015 code for US shows but paid to re-up through 2016 before the Dublin announcement? I should get another pre-sale code for my re-up to use for Dublin, correct? Or is that not correct?

thats what im trying to figure out too

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Hey big wave, 

I subscribed in August and do not have a presale code anywhere on my account info page.

Since I've subscribed before the announcement, but after the the other two legs presale codes came out, where do I find mine? Will I be eligible? 

• Subscriber

Hi Bigwave - Thank you for all your constant updates here - much appreciate your help trying to clarify things for us all.

I'm guessing I may have to wait for the formal Dublin / Belfast presales email for clarification but hope you didn't mind me asking here just in case you had any insight.

Do you know yet if it will be permitted or possible for anyone with a single presale code (meeting all other requirements to participate in the Dublin Presale) to purchase 1 ticket to 2 separate dates in Dublin eg 2 separate ticketmaster transactions, each for 1 ticket with one presale code.

Thanks in advance if you have any info / feedback. (I realise that this scenario has been possible for a lot of I+E dates in the past (though not all I think) so was hoping it would be possible to do this for the upcoming Dublin dates.

Cheers

• Community Manager

Bigwave - what if I used my 2015 code for US shows but paid to re-up through 2016 before the Dublin announcement? I should get another pre-sale code for my re-up to use for Dublin, correct? Or is that not correct?

think that is what digsy was asking too - I think we will have to wait to see on that one, I have a feeling that anyone who has fully used a code to see a show so far this tour will not be eligible - even if you have resubscribed again. I could be wrong on that as I agree its not crystal clear. Will dig into that...

• Community Manager

Hey big wave, 

I subscribed in August and do not have a presale code anywhere on my account info page.

Since I've subscribed before the announcement, but after the the other two legs presale codes came out, where do I find mine? Will I be eligible? 

no emails sent or presale codes restored as yet... expect news soon

you should be eligible if you have not done a presale this tour to date

• Community Manager

Hi Bigwave - Thank you for all your constant updates here - much appreciate your help trying to clarify things for us all.

I'm guessing I may have to wait for the formal Dublin / Belfast presales email for clarification but hope you didn't mind me asking here just in case you had any insight.

Do you know yet if it will be permitted or possible for anyone with a single presale code (meeting all other requirements to participate in the Dublin Presale) to purchase 1 ticket to 2 separate dates in Dublin eg 2 separate ticketmaster transactions, each for 1 ticket with one presale code.

Thanks in advance if you have any info / feedback. (I realise that this scenario has been possible for a lot of I+E dates in the past (though not all I think) so was hoping it would be possible to do this for the upcoming Dublin dates.

Cheers

sorry had to delete my initial answer as I had not read you question properly...

Not clear if that will be possible from what I have read so far... we should know more soon

• Subscriber

think that is what digsy was asking too - I think we will have to wait to see on that one, I have a feeling that anyone who has fully used a code to see a show so far this tour will not be eligible - even if you have resubscribed again. I could be wrong on that as I agree its not crystal clear. Will dig into that...

Thanks Bigwave.  I'm hoping your initial feeling is wrong - seems a little cheeky to still have been advertising re-subscription as giving pre-sale access if that wasn't going to be the case.  I've resubscribed purely to keep my experience status running and to gain presale access, so to have paid for all that to be moot is frustrating.  

Anyway, we wait and see and cross fingers for good news, thanks again for the udpates so far, looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

• Subscriber

Thanks for the reply on splitting pre-sale code. I don't think i will do it though, I just don't trust computer systems.

Regarding ticket limits, this is the quote from the Ticketmaster event page. The same statement is on each event, so it depends on your interpretation of the english language i guess

Ticket limits

Strict ticket limit of 2 per person, credit card, household. Any multiple orders will be cancelled without notification

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their order(s) and tickets cancelled without prior notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes: orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

• Subscriber

no emails sent or presale codes restored as yet... expect news soon

you should be eligible if you have not done a presale this tour to date

Thanks for your help!

I haven't done a presale, in fact I've never even seen a presale code.

Fingers crossed for that email to arrive soon. Irish presale starts in 10h?