Sign in to follow this  
yardie

Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

Hi Bigwave - Thank you for all your constant updates here - much appreciate your help trying to clarify things for us all.

I'm guessing I may have to wait for the formal Dublin / Belfast presales email for clarification but hope you didn't mind me asking here just in case you had any insight.

Do you know yet if it will be permitted or possible for anyone with a single presale code (meeting all other requirements to participate in the Dublin Presale) to purchase 1 ticket to 2 separate dates in Dublin eg 2 separate ticketmaster transactions, each for 1 ticket with one presale code.

Thanks in advance if you have any info / feedback. (I realise that this scenario has been possible for a lot of I+E dates in the past (though not all I think) so was hoping it would be possible to do this for the upcoming Dublin dates.

Cheers

sorry had to delete my initial answer as I had not read you question properly...

Not clear if that will be possible from what I have read so far... we should know more soon

Thank you for the feedback based on what you know so far. Much obliged.

Bigwave - what if I used my 2015 code for US shows but paid to re-up through 2016 before the Dublin announcement? I should get another pre-sale code for my re-up to use for Dublin, correct? Or is that not correct?

think that is what digsy was asking too - I think we will have to wait to see on that one, I have a feeling that anyone who has fully used a code to see a show so far this tour will not be eligible - even if you have resubscribed again. I could be wrong on that as I agree its not crystal clear. Will dig into that...

Thank you for the reply Bigwave - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Dublin code opportunity and appreciate the updates you continue to give here!

If used code for 2 tix already on tour won't be able to use in this presale. Is same tour regardless if resubscribed. If subscribed again your code will be valid if they tour again next year. This is how has worked in past anyway

If used code for 2 tix already on tour won't be able to use in this presale. Is same tour regardless if resubscribed. If subscribed again your code will be valid if they tour again next year. This is how has worked in past anyway

yes, agreed, this is how things have operated in the past. It can get confusing and contentious. I like to do battle with both of those C words.

PRE-SALE CODE up in tour page now!

My code is up on the tour page but I used a code last December however had resubscribed in February - wonderingif im getting a shot because I resubscribed in 2015 or if it's just showing my old code?

Will find out soon enough I guess.....

Yes - pre code now listed- I double checked it against original email and its the same- However I am in NY so we will see whats left on Friday 9/11 - My wife had to get tix for October 2001 on 9/11/01- IDK if this is lucky or unlucky for me-best of luck to all!

It is! Thank god for that! I was worried there. It is the same one I had before anyway.

Edited by zambrotta11

My code is up on the tour page but I used a code last December however had resubscribed in February - wonderingif im getting a shot because I resubscribed in 2015 or if it's just showing my old code?

Will find out soon enough I guess.....

Is your code crossed out (like mine)? That should be a clear sign that you can't use it :P

Sign in to follow this