• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

All standing tickets for the six shows are sold out. Saturday in Dublin is fully sold out. Rang U2 and they gave me a new code but paying more to sit down for a less enjoyable experience is a pain. Thinking about not going to any. I am going to London but seeing them in Ireland is brilliant. 

• Community Manager

All standing tickets for the six shows are sold out. Saturday in Dublin is fully sold out. Rang U2 and they gave me a new code but paying more to sit down for a less enjoyable experience is a pain. Thinking about not going to any. I am going to London but seeing them in Ireland is brilliant. 

which number did you call? Who told you all that info? (PM if you prefer)

• Subscriber

I've just read all these messages from Irish people whose codes don't work...

I am not Irish but i am a paid subscriber and i have an unused code which i am planning to use tomorrow for Dublin.

As we know, non Irish subscribers will have only 5 hours for presale tomorrow (from 12p.m till 5p.m.) and it is not much time to resolve any problems with the code, i guess...

i become nervous a bit...

• Community Manager

I've just read all these messages from Irish people whose codes don't work...

I am not Irish but i am a paid subscriber and i have an unused code which i am planning to use tomorrow for Dublin.

As we know, non Irish subscribers will have only 5 hours for presale tomorrow (from 12p.m till 5p.m.) and it is not much time to resolve any problems with the code, i guess...

i become nervous a bit...

we will be around to assist where we can, good idea to read peoples experience from today, good & bad, to prep...