Sign in to follow this  
yardie

Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

I just booked 2 tickets in the presale. I wanted seats, but in my hurry, I chose "best available" and was offered standing tickets, which I booked. Are standing tickets the only option in the presale, or could I have specifically selected seated tickets in the dropdown? What price are seated tickets? Too late now anyway...

Hi Colinos

For which night?  Yes, there were different options for seated and standing.

We got the opposite - seats, but would prefer standing - on Saturday 28th.

Wanna swap?!

PS seats are around:

Dublin €34.50, 71.45, 102, 192

Belfast £35, 60, 95, 170

With standing being at the €71 / £60 level.

Suzie

Any update Big Wave? Really disappointed by this. I am based in Belfast and this is why I resubscribed

what date did you resubscribe? 

Just a heads up for people having issues trying to buy tickets through ticketmaster.ie. Use Chrome as your browser. Hopefully that helps some of you out!

Bigwave - will there be different time slots for those with experience codes and with innocence presale codes?  I still have a ticket left on my experience code and was wondering about that.

Thanks!

Joe

Bigwave - will there be different time slots for those with experience codes and with innocence presale codes?  I still have a ticket left on my experience code and was wondering about that.

Thanks!

Joe

hi Joe, not that we know of, good question though, if I find out more will update,

Thanks!

Joe

hi Joe, not that we know of, good question though, if I find out more will update,

Thanks, much appreciated. I know there are a few of us who saved an experience code for the Dublin shows.  Cheers.

Edited by jahorro

If I enter the code, for example, for the date of 28, and do not buy anything because GA are no longer available , I can go out and re-enter the code for another date?

If I enter the code, for example, for the date of 28, and do not buy anything because GA are no longer available , I can go out and re-enter the code for another date?

yes thats how it should work, if you don't make a purchase

Can the codes be use for two shows - so a single code for one ticket to each of two shows, similar to how it worked in the US? Or is it good for just one show regardless of whether you purchase one or two tickets? Many thanks...

Just a heads up for people having issues trying to buy tickets through ticketmaster.ie. Use Chrome as your browser. Hopefully that helps some of you out!

Have all the pre sale codes been sent out?? I resubscribed on the 6thSept...Still waiting on code...... :-/

Sign in to follow this