Sign in to follow this  
yardie

Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

The initial official announcement says "2 per person / transaction".  Then "There is a (presale) limit of two tickets per subscription".

The later U2 news article says "Tickets for the Irish shows go on sale at 9am on Monday 14th September, will be limited to 2 per purchaser" which to me, is different.

​Ticketmaster just says "Please adhere to published ticket limits."  I can't see the line you mention?  Is the line you quote per gig, or for the whole leg?

SSE Arena website says "Ticket limit 2 per transaction" which is more like the first one again!

3 Arena website says "2 per purchaser" again.

On the US leg, presale limits and public sale limits did not get added together, it was OK to buy on both.

CONFUSED!  And don't want to risk any cancellations later on....

I got the quote from the Belfast shows ticket limit. The Dublin shows says "Please adhere to published tickets limits."

I don't know if this is per gig or for the whole tour.

Already any update on this question?

Bigwave - will there be different time slots for those with experience codes and with innocence presale codes?  I still have a ticket left on my experience code and was wondering about that.

Thanks!

Joe

Still no sign of any email for me. My code appears on tour page though, so am I sorted?

Nevermind! Just got it! :)

Edited by jasminna

Still no sign of any email for me. My code appears on tour page though, so am I sorted?

Yes... sometimes emails get lost (for reasons yet undetermined)...

But if you have a usable code, it will appear in the tour page and in your profile page (http://www.u2.com/profile)

ETA: I just received the email... this is the text:

Belfast & Dublin Shows

Presales for Subscribers Outside Ireland

Dear [subscriber],

As a subscriber yet to take part in a U2ieTour presale, we’re pleased to invite you to enter a ticket presale for one of the band’s Belfast or Dublin shows this November.

The band will play Belfast, SSE Arena on Wed, 18th and Thurs, 19th November and Dublin, 3Arena, on Mon 23rd, Tues 24th, Fri 27th and Sat 28th November.

From Friday September 11th at noon (local time) you’ll be able to enter a presale to buy up to two tickets for one of these shows.

PLEASE NOTE: Demand for these home shows is very high and ticket capacity is limited. As with all presales, tickets are available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. Tickets will go quickly. If you’re unsuccessful during this presale don’t forget that on Monday, at 9am local time, the public ticket onsale opens for all six shows.

This e-mail contains your unique PRE-SALE ACCESS CODE which enables you to take part in the presale.

You'll also find your presale code on the TOUR PAGE when you’re logged-in as a subscriber to U2.com.

YOUR PRESALE ACCESS CODE:

U2XXXXXXXXXX

At the ticketing site, enter your unique presale code to take part in the presale.

Best wishes

The U2.com Team

So, no different time slots for those with experience codes and with innocence presale codes?

Saidly

But if you have a usable code, it will appear in the tour page and in your profile page (http://www.u2.com/profile)

Belfast & Dublin Shows

Dear [subscriber],

As a subscriber yet to take part in a U2ieTour presale, we’re pleased to invite you to enter a ticket presale for one of the band’s Belfast or Dublin shows this November.

The band will play Belfast, SSE Arena on Wed, 18th and Thurs, 19th November and Dublin, 3Arena, on Mon 23rd, Tues 24th, Fri 27th and Sat 28th November.

From Friday September 11th at noon (local time) you’ll be able to enter a presale to buy up to two tickets for one of these shows.

PLEASE NOTE: Demand for these home shows is very high and ticket capacity is limited. As with all presales, tickets are available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. Tickets will go quickly. If you’re unsuccessful during this presale don’t forget that on Monday, at 9am local time, the public ticket onsale opens for all six shows.

This e-mail contains your unique PRE-SALE ACCESS CODE which enables you to take part in the presale.

You'll also find your presale code on the TOUR PAGE when you’re logged-in as a subscriber to U2.com.

U2XXXXXXXXXX

At the ticketing site, enter your unique presale code to take part in the presale.

Best wishes

The U2.com Team

The specific text in the email is pretty specific about buying up to two tickets for one show. So, unless any of the mods have confirmed differently, this would appear to answer my previous question about whether you can use a single unused code for a single ticket to two shows. It wouldn't be the first time something isn't 100% clear, however :), so some sort of additional confirmation would still be great!

Belfast & Dublin Shows

Dear [subscriber],

U2XXXXXXXXXX

Best wishes
The U2.com Team

The best of luck in today's presale to those who really will use code for the first time :D

Well I used a presale code for tickets for London and I've this morning received an e mail with code inviting me in today's presale! I just don't know what to do as would love to be part of one of these shows!

Chanced buying a ticket for the Friday night in Dublin in presale yesterday and see on my account it's showing up as no charge so imagine it's cancelled.anyone else chance their luck. My Glasgow tickets are still in place as far as I can see thankfully.

Sign in to follow this