• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

It's a bit wierd because i bought 2 tickets for amsterdam and still recieved the mail to buy irish tickets. the code is working when i checked five minutes ago so if somebody wants it let me know. i think it's better to use it than to let is slip away. 

• Subscriber

It's a bit wierd because i bought 2 tickets for amsterdam and still recieved the mail to buy irish tickets. the code is working when i checked five minutes ago so if somebody wants it let me know. i think it's better to use it than to let is slip away. 

PM me I will take it.

• Community Manager

PM me I will take it.

not a good idea... chances are you will get all tickets cancelled... 

• Subscriber

Bigwave everybody i know received an email saying that their codes were valid even if they used them in 2015...

my brother kept his code for Dublin dates and we couldn't even buy 1 ticket...are we the only idiots who respected the rules?

Edited by joshua84
  • Community Manager

Bigwave everybody i know received an email saying that their codes were valid even if they used them in 2015...

my brother kept his code for Dublin dates and we couldn't even buy 1 ticket...are we the only idiots who respected the rules?

check the other threads, people got tickets... your codes worked ok? I assume so as I don't see your name in max's threads?

• Subscriber

my brother's code works but there are no tickets at all...i haven't seen a ticket for nov 28th since the first second of the presale
problem is most of the people used their used code...so no tickets for the people who respected the rule

• Subscriber

Agreed - I have read that people who used their codes have them available for use again in some cases - and they probably did - but will not advertise it - I have been trying TM ie and UK since the first minute as well - I get it - they are limited in number - but its hard to police this when the technology is in error