• Subscriber

Hoping used presale have been made useless....and of course no new presale to those who already used them

that would be most fair...personally I used my presale code already and I totally want those who didn't when US/Europe was announced to get a first shot at the tickets

That said, I hope the rest of us subscribers get like 2nd on the queue before general sale :P

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Community Manager

latest update : http://www.u2.com/help

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band’s November Irish shows?
A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

• Subscriber

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band’s November Irish shows?

A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

Just wondering if you can tell me if there will be internet or postal address restrictions on the Ireland presales. I'm from Ireland but am in Amsterdam for a few days so hopefully trying to buy from here wont be a problem!

• Subscriber

Hey Bigwave, 

How do I know which presale I qualify for? I know this was probably answered back when the original tour dates where announced but I can't remember at all. Thanks for any info / help

• Subscriber

I'm supposed to go and sleep now these dates have been announced-

1/ I have an unused presale code, but I'm no longer a paid subscriber so I don't know if I will get a new code  :o

2/ I saved up the money for tickets on a prepaid credit card at the beginning of the year, and 2 weeks ago finally succumbed, having heard nothing, and spent the money  :blink:

3/ I live in Belfast and am in the process of selling up and moving to Tipperary- so I don't know if I'm going to be living nearer Belfast or Dublin in November :unsure:

so all in all - a bit of a rollercoaster ride for me this week- wish me luck!!  :lol:

(I hope the kids don't mind having beans on toast for the next week)

Is there anyone else in the same boat as me regarding number 1????

Yup, I'm in the same situation. Hit http://www.u2.com/helpand go to the 'Pre Sale and Code Info' section'; it should answer all your questions but anyone who hasn't previously used their presale code will be able to use them for the Irish dates. First thing I did when my code came through was save it.

These are the key points, I think.

Q - How do I gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket pre-sale?

A - To gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale you will need your unique and personal Pre-sale Access code that has been allocated to you as an eligible current Subscriber of U2.com. You will be notified of how and when to access the pre-sale ticketing pages via the U2.com Tour page and by email. The pre-sale ticketing links FOR EACH CONCERT will also be available via the Tour page of U2.com once the pre-sale for that concert has started.

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?

A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

We received codes because we were "eligible current" subscribers at the time the codes were sent out.

There's more under the link.

• Subscriber

I'm supposed to go and sleep now these dates have been announced-

1/ I have an unused presale code, but I'm no longer a paid subscriber so I don't know if I will get a new code  :o

2/ I saved up the money for tickets on a prepaid credit card at the beginning of the year, and 2 weeks ago finally succumbed, having heard nothing, and spent the money  :blink:

3/ I live in Belfast and am in the process of selling up and moving to Tipperary- so I don't know if I'm going to be living nearer Belfast or Dublin in November :unsure:

so all in all - a bit of a rollercoaster ride for me this week- wish me luck!!  :lol:

(I hope the kids don't mind having beans on toast for the next week)

Is there anyone else in the same boat as me regarding number 1????

Yup, I'm in the same situation. Hit http://www.u2.com/helpand go to the 'Pre Sale and Code Info' section'; it should answer all your questions but anyone who hasn't previously used their presale code will be able to use them for the Irish dates. First thing I did when my code came through was save it.

These are the key points, I think.

Q - How do I gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket pre-sale?

A - To gain access to the U2.com Tour Ticket presale you will need your unique and personal Pre-sale Access code that has been allocated to you as an eligible current Subscriber of U2.com. You will be notified of how and when to access the pre-sale ticketing pages via the U2.com Tour page and by email. The pre-sale ticketing links FOR EACH CONCERT will also be available via the Tour page of U2.com once the pre-sale for that concert has started.

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?

A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

We received codes because we were "eligible current" subscribers at the time the codes were sent out.

There's more under the link.

That's great, I still have my code safe and sound :)