• Subscriber

Lucky to get 2 seated tickets in the pre-sale Thursday but when I check my Ticketmaster account on mobile it says 0.00 value but when I check on my desktop account it says 396.20. Rang Ticketmaster today and they said it went through nothing out of the bank account yet

Won't be happy til I have the tickets on hand seating in my seat

I think there is a bug on the mobile site, 'cause on the mobile site I have the same problem but when I login on the regular site I see the correct information. And I think they don't charge it yet on your creditcard but they just "block" the amount and the definite charge will be when they send it.

Edited by Lobmans
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Lucky to get 2 seated tickets in the pre-sale Thursday but when I check my Ticketmaster account on mobile it says 0.00 value but when I check on my desktop account it says 396.20. Rang Ticketmaster today and they said it went through nothing out of the bank account yet

Won't be happy til I have the tickets on hand seating in my seat

I think there is a bug on the mobile site, 'cause on the mobile site I have the same problem but when I login on the regular site I see the correct information. And I think they don't charge it yet on your creditcard but they just "block" the amount and the definite charge will be when they send it.

got worried there for a while that something happend to my order.