Bringing It Home (Irish Dates Now Announced)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I am a free subscriber will I get a presale code?

No you won't get a code. Access codes for ticket presales are a benefit of paid membership, and indeed, the news item on u2.com says, "To take part your subscription must have begun before yesterday’s announcement of the Irish dates."

Edited by colinos

• Community Manager

some updates on the http://www.u2.com/help page : 

Q - Who qualifies to enter ‘presales’ for the Belfast and Dublin Shows?
A - 1) Any U2.com subscriber living in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland who joined prior to the announcement of these Irish shows (11:00pm 8 Sept local time).

2) U2.com subscribers who joined prior to the announcement of these Irish shows (11:00pm 8 Sept IST) AND have not already used their presale code to purchase tickets in presales for other IE Tour shows. (As our Subscribe (LINK) page explains, anyone who subscribed after the announcement of the Irish shows does not qualify for presale access to the Belfast/Dublin shows.)

Q - I have already used my unique presale access code to buy tickets for U2ieTour shows earlier in 2015, can I use it again in presales for the Belfast/Dublin shows ?
A - If you’ve already bought two tickets in earlier pre-sales, your presale ticketing code is no longer valid. If you only bought one ticket in an earlier presale, your code will be valid to buy one more ticket in the Belfast/ Dublin presale.

Q – I became a new subscriber after the announcement of the Irish dates, can I take part in the Belfast/Dublin presale?
A – No. With limited capacity for the Irish dates, presales are only open to people who had subscribed BEFORE the announcement at 11pm on September 8th. Please enter the public onsale for tickets beginning on Monday Sep 14th.

• Subscriber

i thought i couldn't get more screwed up with their policy but here it comes again. To clarify, i have been saving up this presale code for the Dublin shows and after being a paid member for practiclly decades already was pretty sure that with the 'experience' status i will get the tix in a second. But no, now everyone from ireland can get ti before me and anybody who joined the u2.com club yesterday has the same chance. Will never again extend my subscription, will not even try to get the Dublin tix, major disappointment ! Bono doesn't need to thank me for 500 pounds again.

• Community Manager

I used my presale code last year but renewed my membership a couple of months ago so I should get a new code right (they still sell it as "hey this gets you presale access")

check out last bit of my last post digsy :

Q – I became a new subscriber after the announcement of the Irish dates, can I take part in the Belfast/Dublin presale?

A – No. With limited capacity for the Irish dates, presales are only open to people who had subscribed BEFORE the announcement at 11pm on September 8th. Please enter the public onsale for tickets beginning on Monday Sep 14th.