Sign in to follow this  
jojodee

can u use a debit card for ticketless entry?

In the FAQ- it refers only to credit cards for the ticketless entry. Is it just the same if you wish to use a debit card for your ticket purchase?

Sadly, we don't have that information...

I recommend you to contact the ticketing agency, either by going to their website or by calling, and asking any and all question you may have...

In the FAQ- it refers only to credit cards for the ticketless entry. Is it just the same if you wish to use a debit card for your ticket purchase?

For the U.S. Shows I used a debit card that is linked to visa/MasterCard . . Usually on the front of the card. I had no problems with the GA entry.

For the U.S. Shows I used a debit card that is linked to visa/MasterCard . . Usually on the front of the card. I had no problems with the GA entry.

I was hoping someone would say that, mine's a visa debit card

"Tickets for the Irish shows go on sale at 9am on Monday 14th September, will be limited to 2 per purchaser and are priced from £30 to £165 for Belfast and from €30 to €185 in Dublin, plus charges. Tickets can be bought at the 3Arena and SSE Arena box offices and online, with floor tickets being sold with the Paperless Ticket system, to ensure fans have access to tickets at face value. A limited number of student-priced floor tickets will be available for sale online. For full details see www.U2.com/tour".....

"A Paperless Ticket event is when the Credit or Debit Card that was used at the time of booking to purchase tickets is used as the customer's ticket/entry into the event.
You will not receive physical paper tickets for Paperless Ticket events. Instead of going to the venue's Box Office, you simply go direct to the door, present a valid photo ID (such as a driver's license or passport) and swipe the credit card that was used to purchase entry to the event. Your entire party must enter the venue at the same time with the valid credit card and the tickets are non-transferable.

Virtual credit card users: please do not use virtual credit card account numbers for Paperless Ticket purchases as you must present the physical credit card at the time of entry."

http://3arena.ie/index.php/artist/u2-innocence-experience-tour-2015/114

Above would be important to note when/if using debit card and going for floor!

My debit card have not the name impressed, only signature. Could be a problem at the moment to enter at the venue?

Could possibly be an issue.  They were checking names on cards against id's here at some of the shows here in the States.  Please check with the venue to see.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_ql_3

From looking at small print it looks like its just for standing that you need the card as it's paperless entry- the card you book with is swiped and the card information should correspond to the number on card that did transaction & you then produce your I.D.-  If you buy a seated ticket and have a ticket in your hand- thats scanned as you enter which will verify its authencity. Now thats the way it looks to me but I understand the need to verify!!!... the above link is the ticketmaster irish website help page... hopefully you'll get a quick reply..  

Sign in to follow this