Contact number

tony_breen

Hi, does anyone know the number for U2 customer support?  The one on the website is a deadline +001-949-333-4820  I'm ringing from N Ireland.  My membership status says I'm not a paid member and need to speak to them today so I can take part in presale tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

• Community Manager

Hi, does anyone know the number for U2 customer support?  The one on the website is a deadline +001-949-333-4820  I'm ringing from N Ireland.  My membership status says I'm not a paid member and need to speak to them today so I can take part in presale tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

you are showing as a paid subscriber, but if you have upgraded after the Ireland announcement then unfortunately you would not be able to take part in the presale, as stated here http://www.u2.com/upgrade

Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 13.06.23.png

Gutted would be an understatment.  I only signed up this morning.  I held off signing up as I didn't think there would be any irish shows due to the venues.   Wonder does it make a difference I was a free member before the 8th? :(

Edited by tony_breen

• Subscriber

I have tried to update my subscription in time but there was an error on website. I have called four times and still haven't resolved. I didn't use my previous code as I waited for Dublin. Very very poor response. Currently on hold for 53 mins from Hong Kong to us to speak to supervisor.