Where Do I find my code?

redgavexile

• Subscriber

Yeah I live in Dublin as well  and My fear would be I get the code late it's not there as I type keep calm and listen to some u2  right ?  I am a  paid up Member as well . 

on the same bus.. yah exactly.. Can't get over the sound of the feeds.. Good Luck!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So we'll receive an email before tomorrow morning ? Beginning to panic myself. Will we have a chance to buy Red Zone tickets? Are they worth it ? Bit steep

panic is acceptable! yah thats the plan with the e-mail.. keep an eye on the TOURS tab too as well as here- the TBC's should change at some stage...  Look at Ticketmaster site- see theres two tabs for each show- one the music generation (red zone) and it indicates that they are there for presale so I think YES... debatable I know about the cost but needs may dictate... seating plan if they keep it looks okish to me... if I'm lucky & I've a choice and the money I may have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow afternoon.  Good luck

• Subscriber

So we'll receive an email before tomorrow morning ? Beginning to panic myself. Will we have a chance to buy Red Zone tickets? Are they worth it ? Bit steep

panic is acceptable! yah thats the plan with the e-mail.. keep an eye on the TOURS tab too as well as here- the TBC's should change at some stage...  Look at Ticketmaster site- see theres two tabs for each show- one the music generation (red zone) and it indicates that they are there for presale so I think YES... debatable I know about the cost but needs may dictate... seating plan if they keep it looks okish to me... if I'm lucky & I've a choice and the money I may have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow afternoon.  Good luck
Cheers mate. Think atmosphere is better on the floor. Was at 360 2 nights. One on floor and other seating. Floor won hands down. Although the Point ( to give it its real name) could be different for seating

• Subscriber

Cheers mate. Think atmosphere is better on the floor. Was at 360 2 nights. One on floor and other seating. Floor won hands down. Although the Point ( to give it its real name) could be different for seating

Point is shite for seating ..its like a cinema.It was brilliant for Roger Waters Wall because lets face it ,that was a visual show as much as a music show but the big problem is the "sit down willya" brigade ...place gets inundated with them and you can be sure that one will end up behind you moaning and causing hassle all gig ...main benefits of the seating is the access to the bars and stuff upstairs ,you'll get served in double quick time ...access for a smoke is a hassle too ,having to all the way down and back again....standings the way to go

• Subscriber

Folks - just to confirm - its 21:17 and I still havent received my presale code yet (I signed up in December 14). Is everyone else in the same boat? 

I always have terrible luck with the presale codes. 

Regards

A

In the same boat. Signed up at the same time.

• Subscriber

Folks - just to confirm - its 21:17 and I still havent received my presale code yet (I signed up in December 14). Is everyone else in the same boat? 

I always have terrible luck with the presale codes. 

Regards

A

In the same boat no email yet, signed up since April. It better be there in the morning, I've not got much faith......