Sign in to follow this  
redgavexile

Where Do I find my code?

I signed up again. Still waiting for my 'gift' my code is showing but crossed out. I used it for Cologne. Do I get a new one for Dublin?

Please help!

From the FAQ:

Q - I have already used my unique presale access code to buy tickets for U2ieTour shows earlier in 2015, can I use it again in presales for the Belfast/Dublin shows ?

A - If you've already bought two tickets in earlier pre-sales, your presale ticketing code is no longer valid. If you only bought one ticket in an earlier presale, your code will be valid to buy one more ticket in the Belfast/ Dublin presale.

source: http://www.u2.com/help

Im not eligible.  I only renewed yesterday.  Gutted!!  Prob no chance of getting tickets in the public sale :(

Max, sorry, but why are used codes not crossed out?

Edited by joshua84

Max, sorry, but why are used codes not crossed out?

I honestly don't know...

making inquiries about this issue...

So, a lot of people, after using unjustly their code several times in the last presale, can now also participate in the pre-sale of Dublin. What a shame!

Yet people who signed up late and don't have a code can't access the presale.  Wonder how many people signed up after the announcement?  I did not knowing that I wouldn't be able to take part in the presale

Just for the info: got my presale code - I see it in my profile, there is no promised email yet.

email today is for those in Ireland

Sign in to follow this