Where Do I find my code?

redgavexile

• Community Manager

So, a lot of people, after using unjustly their code several times in the last presale, can now also participate in the pre-sale of Dublin. What a shame!

I doubt this is happening - but if you know for sure please PM me

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

So, a lot of people, after using unjustly their code several times in the last presale, can now also participate in the pre-sale of Dublin. What a shame!

that's true...people are trying to use an used code and it's working...not fair at all

• Community Manager

that's true...people are trying to use an used code and it's working...not fair at all

which people (you can PM me if you prefer)

• Subscriber

i don't know the names, i've seen them bragging about that on facebook

i don't think it's very difficult to cancel the codes of people who used them during 2015...

Maybe the problem is that there are too many different websites selling tickets in every country and it's not easy to cross reference every one of them

if ticketmaster had been able to know which codes had already been used it would have been soooo much better...but it seems that every tour brings the same problems :D