MY PRESALE CODE DIDN'T WORK!

jojodee

• Subscriber

to everyone whose code not working, if you can add a reply - Are you in Ireland, & date of last subscrition

Kenneth Nolan

Dublin

Order No #6729197

Re-register sept 8th, prior to the show announcement and cut off time of 11pm. I email u2.com/help yesterday to verify my details as I was worried about such an issue but received a reply that my subscription was good and I was eligible and would receive a code. I received code on the tours page but it does not work on ticketmaster site.

Thanks 

Ken

​I have added details to other thread, thanks

edited: reg date was Sept 8th and NOT sept 9th

Edited by MrMcKenno

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Presale code not working, did not receive email and copied code from My Account page

David Adams

Dublin, Ireland

SubscribeD 14th May 2015 (account active until 14th May 2016)

Thanks

Dave

If you have not already, add info here: http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/32552-irish-presale-code-not-working-list/

• Subscriber

Karen Lally, Based in Dublin, subscribed 22 April 2015, Order #6618314

Received email with presale code and it appears on my Tour page when logged in but it just won't work! Have added details to the other list.

Thank you!

Edited by KazzyL

• Subscriber

The complete lack of a proper response from both U2 and Ticketmaster is very disappointing. Clearly there has been a mess up given the number of people saying the same thing on these forums and on Twitter. Ticketmaster Ireland gave the response "We will look into this"  over an hour ago but with the increasing volume of people now notifying them of the issue they have gone very quiet. Yet again fans left with no information .. and no tickets!

• Subscriber

My girlfriends code worked but she got an email last night with the details of the pre-sale. My code didn't work but i didn't receive an email regarding the pre-sale.

Did any of the people who's code didn't work receive an email last night about the pre-sale?

This is a huge balls up.

Joe

• Subscriber

My girlfriends code worked but she got an email last night with the details of the pre-sale. My code didn't work but i didn't receive an email regarding the pre-sale.

Did any of the people who's code didn't work receive an email last night about the pre-sale?

This is a huge balls up.

Joe

Altough I am not from Ireland, this is pretty interesting. I tried my code(s) also, I can't imagine that there a connection between the code and the country you live in, it doesn't work either. And I didn't receive an e-mail. I'll hope they can help you to fix this problem.