MY PRESALE CODE DIDN'T WORK!

jojodee

• Subscriber

Joe I got the email but my code is not working (I know it off by heart at this stage!!), very frustrating, especially when you see tickets up for resale already. 

I rang the U2 helpline (Which is in Orange County, so it probably cost me a fortune!!) and when i eventually got through the girl told me to refresh my browser. I had a little giggle and tried it, needless to say it didn't work. There's obviously a database of pre-sale codes that ticketmaster haven't linked to so it's not recognising them. Bono is such a champion of tech yet the people responsible can't even get this right!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Big Wave, Max & mich40 -> what are the chances that us affected people have missed out already on these tickets??

We really don't know but we are reporting all the problems.

• Subscriber

I DID GET EMAIL EVEN THOUGH I HAD MY CODE SAVED AND PUT AWAY SPECIALLY FOR DUBLIN, IT WORKED NO PROBLEM :)  I KNOW THIS IS CLASSIC "IM ALRIGHT JACK" COS IT WORKED FOR ME BUT THIS IS THE FAIREST TICKET PRESALE-SALE EVER. I HAVNT MISSED AN IRISH TOUR SINCE 1980,AND A COUPLE OF TIMES HAD TO PAY THROUGH THE NOSE TO TICKET TOUTS. HOPFULLY EVERYONE HERE GETS SORTED!!