MY PRESALE CODE DIDN'T WORK!

• Community Manager

After reading the above posts, I changed from ticketmaster.ie to ticketmaster.co.uk- the format was different-

and I thought it was going to work for a couple of seconds- but NO!! :blink:

as you were not an active subscriber (we are told) at the time of the announcement, then unfortunately you are not eligible... sorry 

But I was a subscriber when the tour dates were announced in December last year, I did receive a presale code, I wasn't to know when the Dublin dates would be announced. It was clearly stated that these codes would be eligible when the Dublin dates would be announced, there was no proviso- "if by that time you are still a subscriber" if it had been stated- of course I would have resubscribed. Now I have resubscribed today- I have paid 2 subscriptions and have no access to the presale. I am not so much annoyed about the situation, as the lack of clarity. 

Best advice would be to ring this number, 001-949-333-4820 +001 855 867 5297 (from outside USA) and explain fully, 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Hi Guys

I rang 0018558675297 spoke to a guy called Brian. I told him my issue and he put me on hold to speak to a 'floor lead'. When he came back on he GAVE ME A NEW CODE Worked then!!!! Good luck everyone.

thanks joe

• Subscriber

+001 855 867 5297

Changed my code, 2 tickets GA sat night :D

good luck everyone

I just phoned this number...I've been told that my pre-sale code is valid for the area that I come from. I live in Derry (Northern Ireland) and as this is classified as the UK, I am not permitted to buy any tickets in today's pre-sale. Apparently (per conversation with U2.com support guy) today's pre-sale is only for people living in the Republic or North of Ireland and as I've been classified as living in the UK, I can't use my pre-sale code until tomorrow.

FUBAR'd.

• Community Manager

+001 855 867 5297

Changed my code, 2 tickets GA sat night :D

good luck everyone

I just phoned this number...I've been told that my pre-sale code is valid for the area that I come from. I live in Derry (Northern Ireland) and as this is classified as the UK, I am not permitted to buy any tickets in today's pre-sale. Apparently (per conversation with U2.com support guy) today's pre-sale is only for people living in the Republic or North of Ireland and as I've been classified as living in the UK, I can't use my pre-sale code until tomorrow.

FUBAR'd.

ring back, ask to speak to floor supervisor

• Subscriber

Hey guys, I rang this number 001-8558675297 and got sorted with a new code after a while and got tickets for Saturday. I PM'd Max to remove me off the list

Forum mods - thanks for your work on this, the only place on the web were anyone seems to be communicating on the issue. 

• Subscriber

I spoke to someone- he said he could give me a new code, and when I hung up and looked - it was the same one I already had!

He said the code might work once my subscription, which I renewed today, reactivates- a slim thread- but I'm hanging on to it!

I rang back to try and hurry up the reactivation- the staff seem incredibly helpful- so I would recommend ringing if you have problems- not even on hold very long

Edited by jojodee