Sign in to follow this  
krattapopov

Questions Relating To Max's IRISH PRESALE CODE NOT WORKING Threads

I've tried IE and Chrome and neither worked.

you are not showing as a paid subscriber

I've tried IE and Chrome and neither worked.

you are not showing as a paid subscriber

I'm not a paid subscriber now but I was when I received my code in 2014. I didn't use it at the time because I was waiting for the Irish dates to be announced. The FAQ says that codes issued in 2014 could be used for dates yet to be announced in 2015.   

Edited by Glenn

1. Glenn Mayo
  2. Ballymena

not a paid subscriber?

I was through 2014 when the presale codes were issued but I didn't use it since the Irish dates hadn't been announced. As I understand it, the FAQ says that unused codes from 2014 would be ok for dates yet to be announced in 2015, including the Irish dates.

Same as me. I've resubscribed, possibility that code may work once subscription is reactivated, but possibly not :rolleyes:- seems we've been penalised for the delay in the ticket announcement, if they had been announced at the same time as the others, we'd have been sorted

Edited by jojodee

I called the US, got a new code and it worked. Thanks to the people who posted the phone number:)

I'm a long time subscriber, I'm Irish and have been saving my code for the Dublin shows but I live in London and the code is not working - surely I should be allowed buy tickets for the Dublin shows !!!

Tom Connors

Order 5883906

London

I'm a long time subscriber, I'm Irish and have been saving my code for the Dublin shows but I live in London and the code is not working - surely I should be allowed buy tickets for the Dublin shows !!!

Tom Connors

Order 5883906

London

you will from 12 lunchtime tomorrow : 

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band’s November Irish shows?

A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

Q - Who qualifies to enter ‘presales’ for the Belfast and Dublin Shows?

A - 1) Any U2.com subscriber living in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland who joined prior to the announcement of these Irish shows (11:00pm 8 Sept local time).

I rang 001 855 867 5297 and was issued a new code which immediately worked.

Not sure who I spoke with but the guy was really helpful.

Paying for a call to the U.S. might be better than being disappointed.

It seems everybody got an email form U2.com with a presale code for Dublin/Belfast, also member who already used their code for other shows. Why???? 

Sign in to follow this