krattapopov

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Manager

Hi 

I got set up with a new code last night after my old one didn't work but it stopped working at 12pm today!!

Help!!

Orla Clancy 

Dublin 

you are an Irish resident : 

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band’s November Irish shows?

A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

• Community Moderator

Before calling: If you are trying for Irish dates in the presale please go via the @U2.com page link for specific date : http://www.u2.com/tour

if it doesn't work, customer support team:
+1-855 867-5297 (inside the US)
+001-949-333-4825 (outside the US).

also, add your name to the list, please

• Subscriber

Before calling: If you are trying for Irish dates in the presale please go via the @U2.com page link for specific date : http://www.u2.com/tour

if it doesn't work, customer support team:

+1-855 867-5297 (inside the US)

+001-949-333-4825 (outside the US).

also, add your name to the list, please

Done! Thanks Max!

• Community Moderator

My code isn't working and I've only used it for one ticket previously. Cleared Safari history and tried Firefox. No luck.

some members have reported that Chrome worked for them better than other browsers.. consider using it...

• Subscriber

My code isn't working and I've only used it for one ticket previously. Cleared Safari history and tried Firefox. No luck.

some members have reported that Chrome worked for them better than other browsers.. consider using it...

Didn't work unfortunatly.