Questions Relating To Max's IRISH PRESALE CODE NOT WORKING Threads

• Community Moderator

My code isn't working and I've only used it for one ticket previously. Cleared Safari history and tried Firefox. No luck.

some members have reported that Chrome worked for them better than other browsers.. consider using it...

Didn't work unfortunatly.

Please add your info to the the list thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi 

My post seems to have disappeared...

I got a new code last after my original one didn't work. i bought one ticket so should still be able to buy one more. 

Code stopped working at 12pm 

Orla Clancy

Dublin 

Thanks!!

• Community Moderator

Hi 

My post seems to have disappeared...

I got a new code last after my original one didn't work. i bought one ticket so should still be able to buy one more. 

Code stopped working at 12pm 

Orla Clancy

Dublin 

Thanks!!

You are an Irish resident :

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band's November Irish shows?

A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

• Subscriber

Joseph Ahorro

06 January 2015 (last resubscription)

renewal date 06 January 2016

Had called into U2.com membership services.  They tried issuing me a new code for my experience membership.  When I tried the new code they gave me, it failed too.  They called me back and explained that the reason it wasn't working was because all the presale tickets that were allocated were all sold out.

I'm speechless!

• Subscriber

I see what you mean: I'm shown as a member not a subscriber. I paid to be a subscriber though, in order to get a presale code for the ireland shows.

But I see in a post above me that pre sale tickets are sold out...