Questions Relating To Max's IRISH PRESALE CODE NOT WORKING Threads

krattapopov

• Community Moderator

I see what you mean: I'm shown as a member not a subscriber. I paid to be a subscriber though, in order to get a presale code for the ireland shows.

But I see in a post above me that pre sale tickets are sold out...

From the FAQ:

Q – I became a new subscriber after the announcement of the Irish dates, can I take part in the Belfast/Dublin presale?

A – No. With limited capacity for the Irish dates, presales are only open to people who had subscribed BEFORE the announcement at 11pm on September 8th. Please enter the public onsale for tickets beginning on Monday Sep 14th.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Called customer service and was told I wasn't eligible for another ticket since I had already used my code for a (one single!) ticket previosly.

Giving up.

Mods, while i didn't manage to get my hands on a ticket I still sincerely appreciate your help!

Edited by andkar

• Subscriber

Got sent an email saying I could take part in Presale - entered the code, got tickets, tried to buy them but ran in to card issues so it timed out. When I tried again it now said I had used my code and exceeded my ticket limit, although I don't have any tickets to show for it? What do I do?

Sorry for ignorance, a bit of a newbie to this!

• Subscriber

I didn't call the customer service, but I probably would have got the same answer as andkar, I also used my code for just one ticket.

This socalled presale has been a joke.

For us where the codes didn't work, we could never even try to get a ticket.

Such a shame.