Sign in to follow this  
clarkchiu2

Irish Folk: Are There Any Presale Tickets Left for us foreigners?

I'll be getting up at 5 a.m. Mountain Time to compete with the "rest of the world" for Irish concert presale tickets.

Irish U2.com members who got tickets today:  is there anything else left? I heard some shows have no presale tickets left.

Thank you.

Hard to tell. I think there may still be some seated tics. Once pre sale code was used on TM you couldn't go back and access/check for other tickets, so only an Irish U2.com member who bought late this evening or has not completed a purchase yet would know. Best of luck !

I got GA for Belfast about 21.15- I imagine Dublin is more popular despite more shows

They release them in batches, a set amount today for Ireland presale, another batch tomorrow for ROTW presale, then the final batch for general sale on monday.

I got GA for Belfast about 21.15- I imagine Dublin is more popular despite more shows

Glad you got a ticket in the end, I read what was going on. Pleased you got sorted :)

So what I can tell you is this

So myself and 2 other friends went into presale. I got standing for 28th last night in Dublun but the price was 70 euro. My friend got same for Belfast but £60 a ticket.

Other friend got a shit seat.

We all went for GA

It would seem that they advertise £30 for GA but after a certain amount sell, they go over double the money.

This is a scam and not right or fair.

By the way my mate has a box for Belfast so I'm sorted there.

Can you enlighten me.

JB

Yeah, like jadmix said, they should release another batch tomorrow for ROW then the rest for general sale.

So what I can tell you is this

So myself and 2 other friends went into presale. I got standing for 28th last night in Dublun but the price was 70 euro. My friend got same for Belfast but £60 a ticket.

Other friend got a shit seat.

We all went for GA

It would seem that they advertise £30 for GA but after a certain amount sell, they go over double the money.

This is a scam and not right or fair.

By the way my mate has a box for Belfast so I'm sorted there.

Can you enlighten me.

JB

GA never £30, thats for seats in Gods. Price for GA is same for all, in your case 70 Euro you say, your friend £60 for Belfast which is same as other UK cities, Glasgow around £60 mark for instance. GA always goes fast.

So my presale code was not working earlier (despite getting email last night confirming that, as Irish subscriber, I was good to go). Finally working now so heading in to try and get tix hours after every other Irish subscriber had been and gone! A friend of mine was trying earlier (6pm-ish) and said only the 191e tix were left :-( Give me a few mins and I'll tell you what's left ...

Sign in to follow this