Irish Folk: Are There Any Presale Tickets Left for us foreigners?

clarkchiu2

• Subscriber

I'll be getting up at 5 a.m. Mountain Time to compete with the "rest of the world" for Irish concert presale tickets.

Irish U2.com members who got tickets today:  is there anything else left? I heard some shows have no presale tickets left.

Thank you.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Hard to tell. I think there may still be some seated tics. Once pre sale code was used on TM you couldn't go back and access/check for other tickets, so only an Irish U2.com member who bought late this evening or has not completed a purchase yet would know. Best of luck !

• Subscriber

So what I can tell you is this

So myself and 2 other friends went into presale. I got standing for 28th last night in Dublun but the price was 70 euro. My friend got same for Belfast but £60 a ticket.

Other friend got a shit seat.

We all went for GA

It would seem that they advertise £30 for GA but after a certain amount sell, they go over double the money.

This is a scam and not right or fair.

By the way my mate has a box for Belfast so I'm sorted there.

Can you enlighten me.

JB

• Community Manager

So what I can tell you is this

So myself and 2 other friends went into presale. I got standing for 28th last night in Dublun but the price was 70 euro. My friend got same for Belfast but £60 a ticket.

Other friend got a shit seat.

We all went for GA

It would seem that they advertise £30 for GA but after a certain amount sell, they go over double the money.

This is a scam and not right or fair.

By the way my mate has a box for Belfast so I'm sorted there.

Can you enlighten me.

JB

GA never £30, thats for seats in Gods. Price for GA is same for all, in your case 70 Euro you say, your friend £60 for Belfast which is same as other UK cities, Glasgow around £60 mark for instance. GA always goes fast.

• Subscriber

So my presale code was not working earlier (despite getting email last night confirming that, as Irish subscriber, I was good to go). Finally working now so heading in to try and get tix hours after every other Irish subscriber had been and gone! A friend of mine was trying earlier (6pm-ish) and said only the 191e tix were left :-( Give me a few mins and I'll tell you what's left ...

Archived