Sign in to follow this  
loucanova

Music Generation Zone or General Admission Standing, which is best?

^^ Same here -- any updates on this? Is the MGZ map still accurate for Dublin"? Otherwise looks like the benefit is getting rail spots at E or MainStage -- but the setup is so different...wondering if its specific to venue layout or they are changing up the show for Dublin? I haven't received ANY MGZ info yet and I have tickets for D3 and D4. Anyone know what's up? Is it being managed by the same lovely folks (Hi Emma!) who usually do RZ?

If anyone has rec'd their info from MGZ yet, can you pls share??

Hi, was at the show in London on Sunday, the venue in Dublin is much smaller and much more intimate, any view is spectacular. The video wall is just unbelievable, anywhere in GA will be amazing, the band is so close that it wont matter where you stand. will need to be back a little to appreciate the images on the screen. They played Invisible from inside the screen and it was brilliant. After London I cannot ait for Dublin, it will be special....

My only reason to buy a MGZ was that I couldn't get my hands on any GA. I will use it to go directly into the normal GA area - and I guess that is what most people will do  :)

I think it is matter of choice. As for me both are nice!

Sign in to follow this