Irish Presale Codes Day 2 Overnight Email To Subscribers Discussion (MERGED)

utwothefly

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I saved my code for Dublin but didn't get an email and my account says the code has already been used. How is it possible hundreds of fans seem to be able to use their codes again while I don't get a single chance?!

Is your code crossed out on your accounts page?

• Subscriber

Same here. I also have already used my pre sale code for a Paris show, but I have recently received pre sale codes for the Dublin show and the email is stating I haven't used my pre sale codes yet. Would like to know if I am good to go and try and get tickets for the Dublin show. I obviously don't want to run the risk of having my tickets cancelled. 

Thanks.

• Subscriber

I only signed up a few months ago, so I got a totally new presale code in the email overnight.

I'm looking at the ticketmaster page now, and when I enter my code it says "Please check your offer code/password and try again." Is that just because it's 4 minutes before noon? Or is there something wrong with my code?

• Subscriber

I only signed up a few months ago, so I got a totally new presale code in the email overnight.

I'm looking at the ticketmaster page now, and when I enter my code it says "Please check your offer code/password and try again." Is that just because it's 4 minutes before noon? Or is there something wrong with my code?

Oh wait: I figured it out. It's still only showing the Ireland presale tickets. I'll try again in...two minutes.

EDIT: It worked! Got GA for Friday night. Yayyyyy Dublin here I come!

Edited by Helen3F