Has Ticketmaster debited your account for Dublin tickets?

• Subscriber

How your order is processed

The life of your ticket follows the same path, regardless if you buy it online at ticketmaster.ie or over the phone.

1. You buy a ticket (select method of payment and delivery preference).
2. We confirm payment with your bank (fraud protection and ticket limit check)
3. We confirm payment with your bank (fraud protection and ticket limit check)
4. You receive your tickets via post or pick them up at the box office
5. Enjoy the show.

Billing

When purchasing tickets online or through our Call Centre, a request for card authorisation is made to your card company or bank. If for any reason your card is not authorised, you will be informed immediately by a message on the website, the transaction will be terminated, and the tickets will be returned to the pool. We are unable to give customers any further indication as to why the card has not been authorised and suggest that customers contact their individual branch or credit/debit card company for more information. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your card company, your tickets may be cancelled. Should you have any questions about an item attributed to Ticketmaster on your card statement, please contact our Customer Services Department immediately on the appropriate number listed below:

0818 903 001 (Republic of Ireland)

I've lost count how many times I've read the above from the Ticketmaster website- thats why I was asking the guy at Bank if he could see if there was a check by a Ticketmaster... The cynic in me agrees with you emergencyU2......No. 5 in the list looks so far away.... stephenpooley I wish I had your positivity!! I'm so tempted to book Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf on their website right to see what happens... will have to stay in Dublin a couple of days longer (if I get U2 tickets) to flog the ticket & make a fortune!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I won't be risking any more tickets on my card tomorrow. If ticketmaster were more clear on the rules I might but seems like they are even unsure of the limits themselves. I don't want to give them any excuse to cancel any tickets.

• Subscriber

I won't be risking any more tickets on my card tomorrow. If ticketmaster were more clear on the rules I might but seems like they are even unsure of the limits themselves. I don't want to give them any excuse to cancel any tickets.

same as that- tempted but can't risk it. 

• Subscriber

is it possible to buy with a debit card with no money in it ??. when i buy the tickets i will run to the atm get the money out and lodge the money into the account or does money go out straight away ??

I'd imagine the transaction would be rejected for insufficient funds.