Sign in to follow this  
sugrue

Has Ticketmaster debited your account for Dublin tickets?

is it possible to buy with a debit card with no money in it ??. when i buy the tickets i will run to the atm get the money out and lodge the money into the account or does money go out straight away ??

I'd imagine the transaction would be rejected for insufficient funds.

That happened me with one of the London shows. I was short €10 or so & missed out on a ticket I had in the bag !! Luckily I got one later in the drop

Email from Ticketmaster- "I can confirm your order processed without any issues."- eventhough the bank doesn't seem to have it yet!! Felling relieved- stepehnpooley & emergencyu2 hope ye are the same  :)

I still think the published rules say "per transaction" not "per 6 Irish shows" !!

Agreed.. at least I hope it's like the US and per show.. not booking anything til I know all is secure

Email from Ticketmaster- "I can confirm your order processed without any issues."- eventhough the bank doesn't seem to have it yet!! Felling relieved- stepehnpooley & emergencyu2 hope ye are the same  :)

Good to hear. I haven't tried to contact them yet. I was trying to get tickets for a friend in the general sale this morning.

Mine is the same wont feel relaxed until it shows.

I got my presale tickets Thursday and it the debit showed immediately

then was trying for general sale this morning- and the previous transaction had disappeared.

now my tickets from this morning are showing but not my presale debit - sick with the nerves :unsure:

Just got off the phone with Ticketmaster, they said order is complete.

magnificent...... not showing up on my bank yet... but looks promising... until I have the envelope in my hand  :)....... may have a plan for Saturday yet- friend of a friend who might yet be a friend of mine!Hope your buddy got sorted!

Thanks for all the replies- kept me positive (almost)!

Mine is the same wont feel relaxed until it shows.

I got my presale tickets Thursday and it the debit showed immediately

then was trying for general sale this morning- and the previous transaction had disappeared.

now my tickets from this morning are showing but not my presale debit - sick with the nerves :unsure:

I know what you mean! 

Sign in to follow this