Sign in to follow this  
mysoulis

Dublin and Belfast: where are people staying, any plans for a gathering?

By a series of miracles [really] I'll be there for all four shows. I don't drink so Im more than happy to be a designated [walker?] LOLOL Representing the Canadian Mirrorball Mafia via San Francisco

By a series of miracles [really] I'll be there for all four shows. I don't drink so Im more than happy to be a designated [walker?] LOLOL Representing the Canadian Mirrorball Mafia via San Francisco

I will be in Dublin too! I recognized your name from my Periscope broadcast the night of MSG 4. Have a great trip!!! (JoyceSmith on Periscope)

Any news on meet ups for Belfast? Drinks on non-concert days (as I imagine most people will be in line early on the days of :D )? or any touristy things?  I'm thinking of doing the hop on hop off tour, or at least the Titanic museum if anyone wants to join? I'm there from the 16th to the 20, seeing the show on the 18th (seats), so any day works for me.

I'll be there too. I'm from Vacaville, CA. I've been in Europe sense July. Ending my trip with the show. Can-not-wait. We should get some sort of meet up going.

Hi all,

Would be keen to meet fellow U2 fans next week around the dates. I am a local, so can also help with ideas of places and things to see :)

I plan on being at in Dublin at The Church on 11/26 and after the show on 11/27. I'll be wearing a hat, so look for me!

Sign in to follow this