WOW! I'm going back to Ireland - Any other US people?

sm2112

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

HEY HEY HEY - Me too ! So long as my Husband says OK when he wakes up - hate leaving the kids on Thanksgiving------ Oh well I have cooked too many turkeys in my lifetime! 360 Croke Park 2 nights in 2009!

Edited by nitz1

• Subscriber

I will be there....bought a GA for Monday and Section H for Tuesday.

Booking flights/hotel tomorrow !!

Hey did you buy 2 tickets each for 2 nights for a total of 4 - wondering if the ticket limit was 2 per run or 2 per show--

• Subscriber

i still keep thinking i screwed up something it was so easy. i got 2 GA for the 24th.  i'm technically a US person but i live in the Netherlands now.

I feel the same way!! I am going on a business trip and not booking anything for Ireland til I make sure all these orders are through especially since I see NO pending charges on my card

Edited by sm2112

I went a little crazy.. I wanted to go to Belfast got 2 tickets for 19th and 2 tickets for 28th went back and was able to get 2 for the 27th. I may end up with an extra to some of those nights.. 

Did you use the same card and billing address? Got 2 tickets for belfast and 2 for dublin and just worried they will cancel the order....

• Subscriber

I went a little crazy.. I wanted to go to Belfast got 2 tickets for 19th and 2 tickets for 28th went back and was able to get 2 for the 27th. I may end up with an extra to some of those nights.. 

Did you use the same card and billing address? Got 2 tickets for belfast and 2 for dublin and just worried they will cancel the order....

I did but assume it is like the U2 and the limit is 2 per show

• Subscriber

i still keep thinking i screwed up something it was so easy. i got 2 GA for the 24th.  i'm technically a US person but i live in the Netherlands now.

I feel the same way!! I am going on a business trip and not booking anything for Ireland til I make sure all these orders are through especially since I see NO pending charges on my card

i read on the presale posts that it took a while for the charges to go through to credit cards. so i'd give it a few days. as long as i have the order number and confirmation email i am not *so* worried yet.  i suppose you could always call ticketmaster after the sale madness ends and confirm it.