WOW! I'm going back to Ireland - Any other US people?

• Subscriber

Kind of like how I felt when I realised the little phone app that generates my "secured by VISA" secure code thingie was on my phone that got stolen last week!!

Never asked for it.

My checkout did say Ireland though, so I guess I know live in Ireland (again).

there was another tab or button or something for "other countries".   i already had my credit card saved so i knew ireland couldn't be right. my hands were shaking so much with the count down timer in the bottom right screen lol!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Oh well. Am sure it'll work out... usually does.

true.  i think it's just the new paperles ticket technology that has everyone frantic.  at least the charges show as pending now on my credit card account.

• Subscriber

Wishing I tried for another night but I was worried about the language and the 2 ticket limit - still don't know what they meant - 2 per show or 2 per purchaser - too many variables - However the airfare I checked yesterday from NY was $200 more today -

• Subscriber

I tried so hard this morning - but couldnt get tickets for Dublin.  Boo.  I did manage one solo ticket for Belfast though, so yay - I'll still be staying in Dubs though - maybe I can find tickets between now and then.  representing Alberta Canada.  This will be the third tour I've been in Dublin but unable to find tickets for their shows!! fingers crossed.

• Subscriber

I will be going, representing Texas and Mexico. Got GA for the 27th just 2 minutes after they were available. Then had to be very patient and after 40 min or so I got GA for the 28th. Super excited!!!

I'm from Texas too. but i live in the Netherlands.

Edited by ABEL
  • Subscriber

I will be there....bought a GA for Monday and Section H for Tuesday.

Booking flights/hotel tomorrow !!

Hey did you buy 2 tickets each for 2 nights for a total of 4 - wondering if the ticket limit was 2 per run or 2 per show--
  • Subscriber

Oh well. Am sure it'll work out... usually does.

true.  i think it's just the new paperles ticket technology that has everyone frantic.  at least the charges show as pending now on my credit card account.

I can't see that work anyway, but we'll see.