• Subscriber

Here's a video of a fan in Turin requesting Acrobat. Bono says "We looked at it yesterday actually."

https://www.facebook.com/U2.360gradi/posts/1035863576454200

Spread the word. Maybe we can get it played if the community really gets involved in this. Thoughts?

the day after adam actually denied what bono said :lol:
  • Subscriber

A snippet is possible. First minute of Acrobat(instrumental)up to 1:07. After Raised By Wolves and before Until The End Of The World would darkly fit well there. Might be too much for my mind and it would blow us all away! So, U2 should not do this!! REPEAT, they should not do this!! ;)

• Subscriber

A snippet is possible. First minute of Acrobat(instrumental)up to 1:07. After Raised By Wolves and before Until The End Of The World would darkly fit well there. Might be too much for my mind and it would blow us all away! So, U2 should not do this!! REPEAT, they should not do this!! ;)

HAHA !!!!  

Don't listen to her, U2....Better Play all Achtug Baby !!!! I see it like this Dublin : Night one : Achtung Baby and other stuff, 2: Zooropa and other stuff, 3: POP and other stuff and 4: Whatever..SOI or smth....ALL of it, plus bonus tracks !