Just a note to say to anyone ordering from the U2 shop should be aware of some extra charges if you order from the UK or Europe. Most items are shipped from the US and are liable to a customs charge if the order total is over £15, Royal Mail also will then add an £8 handling fee. I know I ordered a t shirt cost £26+ £3 shipping, I was then handed a custom charge of over £5 and handling charge of £8 total price for t shirt ended up being over £40. So any discount I got for being a member was pointless and I end up paying 50% more for my shirt. Why are they not shipped from Europe so fans aren't having to shell out more money. To say I feel ripped off is an understatement.

You're so right transporter 2, have emailed the shop several times but niot really interested just say read the terms and conditions when joining the fan club. There alright they still get there money it's the fans who are left short changed. It should be made a lot clearer on the website that you are likely to be recharged extra, valuable lesson learnt don't buy from U2 website.

going to order a large hoodie off the u2 shop but is it uk large or us large.

Does us large= uk xtra large

It is an absolute disgrace, to advertise this in pounds sterling it's assumed that it is being shipped from the UK.

It does say somewhere about shipping from both the uk & USA but you are right.If something is shipping from the USA then just charge in $. They should be clear as to which items are shipping from where to give the customer the choice to think if they want to pay the customs fees or not.

Isn't this just the thing about this site though - some of the info can be good but the customer experience is so often lousy or found wanting.. It's like the free gifts that arrive months after signing up. Anyone would just think they were in it for the money.. 

I've only ever had the subscriber gifts from there and I've never had to pay extra.

The subscriber gifts are marked gift and a five dollar declaration of worth.

Sign in to follow this