disabled access!!

Hi

followed the link for don valley Sheffield - clicked on the disabled seat section and it gives a phone number to phone

so I called and was told by ticketmaster that they knew nothing about this and couldnt book the tickets

can someone help - the only surgestion ticketmaster had was to phone on friday (well I'm glad I got a pre-sale code then)

• Community Manager

krull wrote:

Hi

followed the link for don valley Sheffield - clicked on the disabled seat section and it gives a phone number to phone

so I called and was told by ticketmaster that they knew nothing about this and couldnt book the tickets

can someone help - the only surgestion ticketmaster had was to phone on friday (well I'm glad I got a pre-sale code then)

Hi Krull

you may not have read it yet, but announcement on this was updated today here:

http://community.u2.com/topic/1564

Quick update, we have heard from some of our disabled/mobility impaired users that theyare not able to buy disabled/special seating tickets in the presale. mad.gif Thelink for disabled ticketing request is in the top right hand corner of the box where you input how many tickets you want. There is a little wheelchair iconthere. Click on that.

If for some reason it does not work, or you are not able to see it/does not appear, our advice is to BUY GA's and sort it out later. For the stadium shows for Vertigo there was access tothe floor for those with mobility issues, and in some shows there was a special seating area on a platform. Some fans decided to do full GA and many got to benext to the stage, its your call.

BUT GET THE TICKETS FIRST, if the venue doesnt/wont help, we will, but get the tickets first.

Baja