Sign in to follow this  
sm2112

Belfast Accommodations?

There are plenty of B and B's and hostels around the university area- I imagine they won't be too expensive- and only about £7 in a taxi to venue

As Jojodee has mentioned Uni area has lots of B+Bs and there are a number of Budget hotels in the city centre too.

post what you are looking at and we will give you a heads up on what they are like

There are a number of Premier Inns in Belfast City centre, (including one that is right next to SSE arena).

The Belfast City Centre one is likely to be the Alfred Street one, which is pretty central, 5 minute walk to City Hall, probably 15 minutes walk to SSE Arena. 

Loads and loads of shops, cafes and bars between there and SSE arena.

What about flights from the states?  What is the best airlines to take and the least expensive?  My hubby is already upset that I bought these tickets (damn these so-so U2 fans!).  I'm trying to make it easier on his pocket book...and make sure I don't end up being served divorce papers.  ;)

As far as I know there is only one direct flight to Belfast from the States and that is from Newark.

However there are a number of direct flights into Dublin, a couple of hours from Belfast (a direct Bus is available from Airport).

Also you could try flying to London and get connecting flight.

What about flights from the states?  What is the best airlines to take and the least expensive?  My hubby is already upset that I bought these tickets (damn these so-so U2 fans!).  I'm trying to make it easier on his pocket book...and make sure I don't end up being served divorce papers.   ;)

I am flying through London on BA 

Check also aerlingus. I think they don't have direct flights to Belfast but from dublin you have a lot of options to get there

Sign in to follow this