Ticket Swap Dublin 4 - have 2 good seats but want GA

• Subscriber

Hi people,

I have two M section seats for dublin 4 and will be more than glad to swap them for 2 GAs on the same day (we can even get together to enter the venue together due to the GA limitations).

private msg me if interested.

see you all in Dublin :)

kind regards

Sérgio

• Subscriber

Ticketmaster will reserve 2 standing tickets for me for Dublin2. I had seated tickets for that day but something went wrong and now they have send me an email that they have standing tickets for me. I love to go and have seats on Dublin 4. Any chance that we can swap?

• Subscriber

Sorry Cwaard,

I also have no chance to be in Dublin on the 24th... 28th is my day (actually all travel arrangements are done) sorry.

The only trade I am available to do is my seats to standing on the 28th.

Hope you can find a solution.

I don't know if it helps but (as I saw in another thread you opened) a solution for you to have someone else getting your standing tickets is to cancel your credit card with your financial institution and give it to the people using its tickets.

I really really really doubt that they will check if the card is active or not (actually it wouldn’t make sense, there can be up to a year in some cases between you buy tickets and the show happens), they will only check that the info registered in the magnetic band (or chip) on card is the same than is on the buying records.

Sérgio