Berlin Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

• Subscriber

Thanks Mod team, Zootopians, U2Gigs and most of all U2, do they know how to put on the best Rock show ever!!??! No show until October 5th... Viva Espana!

It's 40!!!

Amen U2LA!
I second that ! Just caught the last 3rd after work! Edited by hestia
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Someone put on periscope feed....'BAD is about heroin and dark' ...no shit.

IRELAND, Dublin and Belfast were feckin shit places to grow up in during (paticularly) the 70's and 80's. Belfast for bombs n stuff, Dublin for serious drugs and 'normal' serious crime n stuff!... :wacko:

There's many that still don't get the bands narrative of this tour through the songs. Anyhows, onwards we go..... :D ...with a rye smile.

I realize that's what Bono had in mind when he wrote Bad. When he was in Phoenix, he said something like "what do you want to let go of tonight?" And I realized then, that to me personally, Bad is about letting go of grief. I needed to let go of the grief I've felt for so long from losing my Mom (cancer) and my Sister (heart disease), but letting go doesn't mean that I have to forget my good memories of them. So for me, Bad is leaving the dark behind and allow myself to feel happy again. Hope that makes sense. :)

• Subscriber

Someone put on periscope feed....'BAD is about heroin and dark' ...no shit.

IRELAND, Dublin and Belfast were feckin shit places to grow up in during (paticularly) the 70's and 80's. Belfast for bombs n stuff, Dublin for serious drugs and 'normal' serious crime n stuff!... :wacko:

There's many that still don't get the bands narrative of this tour through the songs. Anyhows, onwards we go..... :D ...with a rye smile.

I realize that's what Bono had in mind when he wrote Bad. When he was in Phoenix, he said something like "what do you want to let go of tonight?" And I realized then, that to me personally, Bad is about letting go of grief. I needed to let go of the grief I've felt for so long from losing my Mom (cancer) and my Sister (heart disease), but letting go doesn't mean that I have to forget my good memories of them. So for me, Bad is leaving the dark behind and allow myself to feel happy again. Hope that makes sense. :)

Hey look...absolutely. My comment was more about some of the random comments that appear. You got a story? I've got one too....we all do. Brilliant that you take the time out to share it on here. We can all relate some of the bands lyrics to our personal lives in whatever way we wish. It's all good. We'll all deal with those in our own ways too.

This band has been around around a while - so if you like them, there will be various tunes that equate to moments in our lives. Only normal.

All makes sense. ;)