presale tickets

htdaadave

• Subscriber

Most likely not. The only time I've heard people being able to get cash back on their tickets is if a concert is outright cancelled without a rescheduleddate.

But if you're looking to sell your tickets, there are links in the tours section where you can sell them for the same price you paid. That's evenbetter because then at least someone who really wants the tickets can get them. That would be my suggestion to you.

• Subscriber

Q - Am I able to cancel my tickets if I am unable to make the show?

A - There are no exchanges, refunds or cancellations.

Q - What happens if a show is rescheduled or cancelled?

A - Your tickets will be honoured at the rescheduled date, but if you cannot attend the new date or the show is cancelled you will receive a refund.

RTFM: http://www.u2.com/static/index/index/content/tour_faqs

• Subscriber

htdaadave wrote:

Does anyone know if you can get cash back on your tickets?

You had to have been kidding...right??

I mean, have you ever bought tickets before through a ticket agency like Ticketmaster??/

OMG....

• Subscriber

For vertigo tour I purchased 6 tickets in 2 goes not realising there was a 4 ticket limit, a few days later ticketmaster phoned to say I they would berefunding me for 1 set of tickets.

So perhaps if you buy some more in the public sale (like I did) then the same will happen. That is assuming that your original question is about wanting to getbetter/another set of tickets and not just a straight refund.

• Subscriber

Dearest Brother-in-law

I can see that you posted this last night which makes me wonder why you wanted to know when you couldn't even buy until this morning!!

To answer your question... You have no chance of ticketmaster refunding you a penny!

Are you planning to swap to of your Wembley tickets for another show?