Sign in to follow this  
K-Bomb2

Need Two Tickets For London-For Grieving Family Members 10/25, 10/29, 11/2 or 11/3

Hello, I live in Chicago, IL and have been a long time U2 fan.  I'm trying to see if someone could help out my sister in law and her husband who live in England for two tickets one of the shows on 10/25, 10/29, 11/2 or 11/3 in London.  A year ago August my 6 month old nephew died of a genetic disease that he was born with.  He was their first child.  His passing continues to have a weight of grief for the entire family, but clearly on my sister and law and her husband.  My wife has not been able to go home to see her family because we had a son around the same time.  My son's life and being alive has also affected their relationship.  I could go on, but I think I've explained it enough.

I'm trying to see if anyone has two tickets to these shows at the under 100 pound level, or might be willing to give a discount on tickets above that level.  I'm trying to buy the tickets for them, but I don't have an extra $300 US, which is what 2 100 pound tickets would come out to.  So, if there is anyone out there, that might be able to help, please get in contact with me.  I clearly don't believe that a U2 concert will solve their problems, but I think this tour and album has a healing power, and I think it is something that would benefit my sister in law.  Her husband really is interested in going also.  Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Tickets found.

Edited by K-Bomb2

There are quite a few tickets for sale on this site....has anyone contacted you yet. I've only just read your post.

Sign in to follow this